BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. The price excludes: harbour marina dues, entrances in national parks, special taxes to marinas according to the client’s demand, special transfers, special demands of embarcation and disembarcation of the client, daily more than 4 hours cruising and residence tax.
3. Payment: The agreed price is payed 40 % in advance while the reservation and the signatures of agreement are done and the rest 30 days before the departure time.
4. Crew list: The agent or the client must deliver the exact crew list to the company (TO “Anđela”) at least two weeks before the embarcation. It is not alloud to be on boat more persons than in crew list.
5. The cruise: Unless special agreements, the ship will be cruising within croatian territorial waters by suggested routes. The captain can modifie the routes in case of bad weather conditions or in case of objective impossibilities of putting in planned harbours.
6. Food: The half pension (H/B) is recommended but not obligatory. The price of 200,00 Euros per a person/week includes breakfast and lunch. Drink water, coffee and tee is free during the day.
The full pension (F/B) is optional and is agreed for a price of 270,00 Euros per a person/week. Full pension includes breakfast, lunch and supper. Children up to age 12 years - 50% discount for F/B and H/B, children up to 10 years - 30% discount , up to 2 years - free of charge.
Breakfast (approximative time) from 8,00 to 9,00 hours and lunch from 13,00 to 14,00 hours. Supper from 19,00 to 21,00 hours.
Drinks, beverages and extra meals are payed by the client to the waiter or captain according to the given price list. If special all inclusive agreements (full pension with drinks) are done, then there will be no additional payment of drinks (domestic alcoholic and non alcoholic ) or food. It is not license to get drinks and beverages on boat and also a food if it is not signed in contract. Bar is oppened until 23,00 hours.
7. In case of impossibility of leaving the port company will offer an alternative ship -the same or even better quality. In case the ship is lower quality than the reserved one, the price will be corrected according to the quality differences. The company’s liability of any kind is limited to the cruise price. In case the ship is out of order through charter company is obligatory to repair the ship in 24 hours. During that time all complaint of client is not acceptable.
8. Special discount on renting prices: 5 % on early booking before 31.01. (current year)
9. In case of cancellation by the client company reserves the right to charge cancellation charges as follow :
The client and the company can find an alternative arrangement with the same terms and conditions as in this agreement. The company shall not be liable for any curtailment of the holiday caused through fault or reason from passenger. No refund shall be made in the event of curtailment of the holiday once it has commenced, however caused , not the company shall be liable for any consequent expences incurred as a result of curtailment.
10. Cancelation or variation by the company: The company reserves the right to cancel or alter the holiday arrangements, should unforeseen circumstances require. Should cancellation be necessary before embarkation, the comapany will, if possible, offer an alternative holiday or will alternatively make a full refound all money payed. Company is obligatory to end cruising in harbour from planed route and in a case of innavigable weather cruising can end in closed place with public transport. Company liability of any kind is limited to the cruise price.
11. All additionnal payments will be payed at the end of the cruise to the captain.
12. The passengers are due to hold on to the captain’s rules regarding to safety of the yacht and the well being of all passengers on board. The passengers are due to hold on to the Croatian rules of protection of the environment as well as to the fishing and diving rules.
13. Working time for crew is maximum until 00,00 hours (after that it is additional work).
14. Note that you are on a wooden boat and that some raindrop can come in. Note also that quantity of water and fuel on boat is limited. So that can not be a reason for complain.
15. Embarkation is after 4 PM on coming day and disembarkation is before 9 AM on the day of departure.
16. Report to company: Agency or client are to report to company if clients have some malady ( chronical or contagious or allergies) also if clients have some limitation about food and beverages.
17. All remarks or suggestions can be solved by agreements with the captain. Eventual complains must be done in written form before the end of the cruise or disembarcation. In case of a court procedure, the competent court is in Šibenik.
18. This booking terms and conditions are part of
contract and are accepted with signing a contract or consenting to cruise
on other way (paying after offer or emabarkation on boat without a
contract, ordering cruise with agency…).